Drive Youth Employment Services is an offsite program of Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House. We offer specialized youth employment services for the Vancouver Northeast Employment Services Centre, funded in whole or part through the Canada‐British Columbia Labour Market Development Agreement. Our services are designed to help youth between 16 and 30 years overcome barriers and secure sustainable employment. We offer one‐to‐one Case Management services to youth who reside in the Vancouver Northeast Catchment area, who are not enrolled in full time studies and are working under 20 hours per week; they may receive the following services:
- Job search support
- Job Coaching
- Career exploration and labour market information
- Assistance with résumés, cover letters and interview skills
- Access to in- house training and job start funds and provide referrals to outside training funds or training programs such as Skills Link programs
We also offer all youth access to our staffed Resource Room where youth can drop in, use our office e
quipment, view job postings or get general information about our services.
We are located at 2106 Commercial Drive Vancouver, BC V5N4B4 (click link for directions)
We are open from 10 a.m to 4:30 p.m on the days of the week from Monday to Friday and closed for lunch from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
Please contact us by:
- Emailing us at <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Phoning us at 604 253 9675
- Texting us at 604 499 9520
- Faxing us at 604 215 2474